1. Online Registration: Registration must be completed online each year of athletic participation. Please create an account and it will take you through the process. If you have questions, please contact Chelsea Pursley at email@example.com
*Helpful Hints - To register online you are "purchasing" a 0$ item. Make sure to complete the purchase just like you are buying something online. When you go through the checkout process it will have you fill in all of your information. You will receive a receipt will all information on it when you are done. If you get to the receipt page you are done!
2. Paid ASB: This can be purchased on the online registration site or you can bring $40 (cash/check/card) to the bookkeeper or front office at Lakeland High Senior High School. This is also available for purchase during school registration. A Paid ASB is required for each year of athletic participation.
3. Interim Form: An Interim form must be submitted in grades 10 and 12
- Click Here to download an interim form.
4. Sports Physical: A sports physical is required for all new LHS athletes. An updated/new sports physical is required in grade 11.
- Click Here to download a sports physical form
5. Impact Test: An impact test is required before participation in LHS Athletics. Athletes are only required to take this once for all years of participation. Impact tests must be taken by appointment at Lakeland Immediate Care. Impact tests completed elsewhere are not valid. The cost is $10.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions. Go Hawks!